4.16.2013

Global Readers

Здравствуйте. Добро пожаловать на Sew-I-Do.
Hallo. Welcome to Sew-I-Do.
Bonjour. Bienvenue à coudre I-Do.
Hello. Witamy Sew-I-Do.
Hej. Välkommen att Sy-I-Do.
Hei. Velkommen til Sy-I-Do.
您好!歡迎到SEW-I-。
Hola. Bienvenidos a la Cosa-I-Do.
Hello.Maligayang pagdating sa tumahi-ko-ba.




Hello. Welcome to Sew-I-Do.


This year I added the google translate button. It must be working because Google Stats show that I have readers all across the globe with Russia currently in second place for reader count.  

Now that Google Reader has opted not to be to serve blog readers I am looking to find the best way my blog can be found.  For the moment I am reading all of the blogs I follow on Feedly.  I like the way it looks. There are still some differences, but overall I think there are more positive features than negative items. How do you find the blogs you read? 

Word origin of the day from Online Etymology Dictionary: http://www.etymonline.com/

communication (n.) Look up communication at Dictionary.com
late 14c., from Old French comunicacion (14c., Modern French communication), from Latin communicationem (nominative communicatio), noun of action from past participle stem of communicare "to share, divide out; communicate, impart, inform; join, unite, participate in," literally "to make common," from communis (see common(adj.)).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.