9.30.2013

Autumn

It's that time of year again.  The days are noticeably shorter and cooler.  Time to start changing out the summer clothing for more substantial items.


However, I have a few other things to change out too.  My SD card reader is being uncooperative so I am having to be more creative to get any photos from the SD card to the blog post.  If that is not just frustrating enough, the computer keyboard has decided to be a nonparticipant too. Sounds like it is time to upgrade. I really can't complain. Until just now, everything has been running smoothly and I appreciate the warning.

Happy Autumn.




2 comments:

  1. I'm talking about autumn too! I think mine is going better though!

    http://theboredzombie.com/2013/10/squuueeee-its-october.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love autumn. I think the electronic hiccups were just a nudge to get me outside to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.