11.25.2012

And Through the Woods

through the woods
I hope everyone is enjoying a Happy Thanksgiving Weekend. I just got back from visiting my parents. It was actually across the Colorado high plains, through the Kansas wheat, soybean, sunflower and winter wheat fields into Missouri, then over the river and through the woods. I got to meet a new great niece, see nephews, nieces, cousins, sibilings and parents. It was great to see everyone who made it and the company was wonderful. I wish I could see everyone more often and that everyone had been able to be there. I am leary about making the trip during the late fall and winter months, but this year the weather was very plesant. We did not encounter any of those famed western Kansas blizzards.

Now, back to work on a fleece project. It is something I am working on for a contest so I will write more about it later.

Dot inspecting my next project choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.