12.28.2016

Goals or Resolutions? It's that time of year again.  


I don't like resolutions. Goals however are required. I like goals better as goals don't need to be made at the first of the year, since a new goal can be added as soon as the need, plan, or desire is recognized. Each hour, day, month, season, year, decade can have new goals, and somehow it seems more positive than a resolution.    

I just found this blog today by Judith Francois at The Quiet Girl Diaries. Judith has listed her goals and included a free goal setting worksheet. Since one of her goals is to grow her blog I am pretty sure she will not mind If I share this link so you can pop over there read and subscribe. Don't wait too long though. One of her goals is a blog update and name change.

I hope you accomplish all of your meaningful goals in the new year.


Inspirational Quote for the Day

C.S. Lewis -   "You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.